We have decided to officially cancel the Sleepy Hollow Mtn Race for 2020. It was a challenging decision, but we believe that it’s best based on the current and ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We are sad not to be hosting our race and will miss seeing you all, but we know it’s the right decision.
We plan to be back as part of the 2021 USATF-NE Mountain Race Series and we look forward to seeing our mountain running friends soon.
Our tentative reschedule date is April 25, 2021. We will provide more details in early 2021.
As this is a race that regularly sells out we have decided that everyone registered for the 2020 race will receive priority for racing in 2021. This includes both currently registered racers and racers that had asked for a refund because they were not able to make our rescheduled date in November 2020.
We have several options for how you can proceed:
- Defer your entry to next year. If you are registered and still able to race on the tentative rescheduled 2021 date, good news! You don’t need to do anything.
- Withdraw from the race. If you aren’t able to join us in 2021, fill out this form to let us know how you would like to proceed. You may either request a refund or opt for your entry dollars to become a donation to Feeding Chittenden.
- If you are already withdrawn, but want to reenter for the 2021 race please email us email@example.com.
Unsure if you’re currently registered or can’t remember if you withdrew or not? Check the “Who is registered” list here. We will update this weekly as changes come in.
Please take your time to consider whether you plan to race or not. We’ll send this info again over the fall and winter.
And as always please reach out to us by email if you have a question.
Kasie and Liz